Yesterday, Evan Blass unveiled the first images of the Galaxy Note 8. Today, it publishes the complete technical sheet of the phone.
What surprises can now book the Galaxy Note 8? Evan Blass, the famous @evleaks of Twitter, has indeed published on VentureBeat the full features of the phone. To summarize, it is a Galaxy S8 with a larger screen, a stylus, but a battery of less capacity than the Galaxy Note 7 of 2016. Here in detail:
• Screen: 6.3 inches with 18.5: 9 Super AMOLED slab
• Dimensions: 162.5 × 74.6 × 8.5 mm
• SoC: Samsung Exynos 8895 for Europe and Asia and Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 For the US
• Memory: 6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage space, expandable by SD card
• Camera: dual 12 MP photo sensor. One is a wide-angle while the other has an optical zoom × 2. Both have optical stabilization.
• Front camera: 8 MP with f1.7 aperture and autofocus
• Battery: 3300 mAh battery with fast charge, USB Type-C and induction recharge
• Colors: Black and Gold initially then Silver and Blue later In the year
• Price: around 1000 euros,
This technical sheet confirms the first rumors circulating around the Galaxy Note 8 for some time. Note that the Galaxy Note 8 screen will be slightly larger than the Galaxy S8 Plus, which is 6.2 inches.
• Read also: Galaxy Note 8: here are the first images of the phone, three weeks of his announcement
A double photo sensor promising
The most interesting in this rumor is undoubtedly the new information related to photo sensors. Samsung was obviously inspired by both the LG G6 – with its dual wide-angle photo sensor – and the iPhone 7 Plus with its optical zoom × 2. The two sensors combined should therefore give a very interesting result, Samsung being Currently one of the best manufacturers when it comes to mobile photography.
Answer on August 23, at the announcement of the phone, which will take place in New York.