OpenText has announced the Enhancement Pack 2 (EP2) of version 16, the second enhancement pack OpenText Release 16, the complete and integrated platform of digital information that allows customers to scan any business process and manage the flow of information throughout the ‘company. With the new improvements, OpenText Release 16 facilitates the flow of information, dall’engagement customer with a deep knowledge of the business through the OpenText software solutions.
With version 16, OpenText provides new user interface to enhance usability, as well as a more intelligent research, analytics and embedded reporting and mobility to enhance the user experience. Focused on optimizing the cloud, mobility, on a smart UI, on automation, flexibility, service, self-service and creative collaboration, EP2 is designed to offer customers improvements in productivity and deeper integration and more wide within the OpenText platform and with other leading enterprise applications.
The disruptive digital technologies of today, like the Internet of things and artificial intelligence, have radically transformed the company and consumer spaces, redefining our expectations about how we work, we work and do business, “said Mark J. Barrenechea, CEO and CTO of OpenText . “Our ability to generate and gather information is greater than ever, and a significant understanding of this information is the most important transformation that organizations will face. With OpenText Release 16, we offer customers a more in-depth view of the information circulating inside and outside the company. ”
“The improvements offered by OpenText Release 16 allow a significant step forward in enterprise information management,” said Muhi Majzoub, executive vice president of Engineering at OpenText . “OpenText enables customers to manage and protect their information flows both inside and outside the organization. With OpenText Release 16 EP2, we offer customers the features and improvements necessary to adopt a digital transformation strategy and find out valuable information that will lead to success. ”
EP2 brings significant improvements to user productivity:
- Experience Suite : EP2 CCM provides a single unified platform and an upgrade path for all Exstream customers and Communications Center (StreamServe and PowerDocs). EP2 also introduces a new safe and cost-effective deployment of outbound voice and web surveys for cloud-based OpenText Qfiniti which enhances the insights by linking survey responses directly to the corresponding customer interaction. The survey models include the definition of the NPS question certified by Bain & Company and customizable brand attributes.
- Business Network : The new mobile support for Active Orders allows customers to review, accept or reject pending orders and provide support for the mobile workforce to process orders. In addition, a new notification service events provides real-time alerts and improves productivity with accurate and timely status notifications.
- Process Suite : time and security improvements to simplify and speed application development.
- Content Suite : Intelligent User interface enhancements simplify the workflow, collaboration, visualization and records management. EP2 also includes new widgets display and reporting of data, a new mobile experience and deeper integration with Microsoft Office Online. The control and improved governance offer new ways to add and manage in an intuitive metadata.
- Discovery Suite : Decisiv 8.0 includes the first version REST API with full text and research in the field and a range of other features to a variety of implementations. It also includes functions for document relevance and comparison of documentation, as well as more flexible Smart filters for search results and even better analysis.
Streams of integrated information
EP2 adds new integrations across the OpenText portfolio:
- Business Network: active invoices with Compliance, Active Intelligence and Active Orders have been integrated with the latest Trading Grid platform, while the Trading Grid Analytics function and data fusion capabilities have been extended to all the Trading Grid Messaging clients ( TGMS). Even RightFax, Fax2Mail and Notifications have been integrated with Open Text Analytics to enhance reporting and better analysis to local customers and cloud-based. The new Process Suite provides integration with BPM in the cloud, providing customers the ability to automate unique business processes and to support complex integration requirements.
- Process Suite : is the integration with Extended ECM has also been improved so that low-code applications are able to create stronger connections between content and business processes.
extensive ecosystem Connections
EP2 connection adds new connectors and solutions:
- Experience Suite , a new integration of Open Text Media Management with Adobe Creative Cloud allows designers to reuse media assets and streamline creative processes. EP2 integration also introduces direct application of Marketo marketing automation with OpenText TeamSite to improve the experiences of campaigns.
- Content Suite : The Extended ECM platform offers tighter integration with leading applications including SAP S / 4HANA, SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C), SuccessFactors, Hybris Marketing and Storage to Oracle EBS. Other improvements include the support of Lightening & Salesforce 1 IU / mobile phone, the integration of VIM in S / 4 Hana Cloud and an improvement of corporate references to strengthen the visibility, functionality and bulk operations via Extended ECM.
OpenText Release 16 is a single platform that manages and analyzes the entire flow of information, dall’engagement customer to the deep knowledge of the business. The EIM portfolio of OpenText enables the flow of information through Customer Experience Management (CEM) and Business Network (BN); acquires and orchestrates the flow of information through complex business processes with Business Process Management (BPM); manages, it connects and distributes information resources with Enterprise Content Management (ECM); adds intelligence information with Discovery on resources; and it provides meaningful business insights from information disseminated within and outside the company with Analytics. The OpenText EIM solutions are available for deployment on-premises, in the cloud and in hybrid implementations.