Lifesize , innovator globally, specializing in simple videoconferencing solutions, secure and high quality, has announced a gradual beta test program for the new version of its app Lifesize. It is a platform for collaboration, cloud-based, which provides exceptional functionality available for audio conferencing, video and web in high definition. The app Lifesize, redesigned to focus on an experience as intuitive as transparent, now includes a new user interface (UI), research capacity “smart maching” and ability to call, with a single click, to make communication and collaboration even easier, intelligent and flexible.
The first phase of the beta program will be by invitation only. Customers interested in participating can register their names at www.lifesize.com/betainvite. Lifesize open, then after a short time a public beta. This progressive approach will allow the company to collect concrete feedback to further improve the new app, in order to better meet the needs of a rapidly changing and growing clientele.
“The partnership provides outstanding results for companies. This, in fact, promotes creativity, productivity and efficiency, and should be simple and intuitive. For this, redesigning the new app from scratch Lifesize, we cooperated closely with customers and users. Consequently, the new app offers an intuitive experience for meetings, in line with the ease with which people are used to dealing in life everyday – but with more reliability, security, and enterprise-class functionality, “said Craig Malloy, CEO of Lifesize . “After an in-depth research and extensive testing with hundreds of customers – we continued Malloy – we believe we have carefully designed an application that helps users to work easily and efficiently, to be more successful in work and contribute significantly the results of their companies. We are excited to get additional feedback through the beta program, to further optimize the app and ensure perfect user experience. ”
A new design for easy and flexible meeting
The new app Lifesize has been renovated to bring to life an exceptional user experience through an intuitive interface, simple and modern. The app is even more flexible with powerful controls and permissions available to the moderator and, also, a uniform experience for the participants and guests, both on the web app on the desktop client.
The new Lifesize app introduces features that provide:
• Global reach with smart matching – Search for contacts, meetings and teleconferencing, through a global function, which eliminates the need to remember the exact names.
• Recent and Favorites – List of missed calls or meetings followed recently: just click to go directly to the desired item from your home screen. Users can report a contact, a meeting or a teleconference system, as preferred, to be able to quickly access the home page.
• Enhanced Directory – Alphabetical list filterable contacts with presence status and preferred; ability to start an audio or video call; chat; schedule a meeting; click on a name to view their contact card.
• Easy programming of meetings – Meetings programmable from the home screen, by instant messages or any meeting or teleconference system in this directory. Dispatch of invitations by email, calendar, links or template.
• Speed dialing – to start a call with any contact, telephone conferencing or meeting room directly from their directory, or by simply dialing a number.
• Controls for moderators being presented – To easily mute one or all participants, end the call for all or add other participants during the meeting.
Easy to learn and update
• Tutorial in-app – Experience intuitive to begin using the app: the demo led to a free trial to the implementation of a new user.
• In-App Upgrades – To receive directly in app notification of new releases, the step by step guides, system alerts and announcements of new features with multilanguage support.
• Automatic Updates – The desktop application updates occur transparently and automatically to always have the latest features, without having to request the assistance of the IT department.